Thursday 12 September 2013

Random

I don't care if it's pumps or Converses
Could be Red Lobster or Burger King
Born in Shanghai or New Mexico
Listen to Bobby Brown or Sting. 

I don't care if it's medicine or law
Could be shorts or a gown 
Sporty or more of a couch potato
As long as you know how to get down.

Can I see beneath your beautiful? 
Is there a brain under those braids 
Can you tickle my mind with conversation
Are your mind and your body mates?

Can you make silence comfortable?
Can you handle my weird and bad?
Can I just hug you for an hour?
Can you improve the day I've had?

They say a lady in the streets 
And a freak in the bed 
Could be a freak all the time
Long as you're right in the head. 

Long as you're a laugh and a half 
And a friend from the heart 
And you love like a mum 
Even when we're apart

If I can be trapped in a room with you
For months and days
Without murderous intent
Then you're in your way 

Into my life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment